GUL Training hosts regular scheduled Open Training Courses in the UK, USA and other selected locations, in addition to those that are conducted for specific clients.
In response to COVID-19, GUL Training now holds regular scheduled Open eLearning Training Courses globally. The courses are given over a series of telecoms with a live trainer during the fixed term of the course.
If you wish to participate in any of our courses, please register your personal details in our online Registration Form. GUL Training aims to reply all Training Courses inquiries submitted via the Registration Form within 48 hours, however, if you have not heard back from us within this period, please email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GULT upcoming OPEN courses:
|26th - 30th April 2021||Level 1: P||5 days||eLearning* (Americas CDT ±4)||Open|
|3rd - 7th May 2021||Level 1: P||5 days||eLearning* (Asia-Pacific WIB±4)||Open|
|3rd - 6th May 2021||Level 1: Q + Level 2: QT||5 days||eLearning* (Americas CDT ±4)||Open|
|17th - 18th April 2021||Level 1: Q||2 days||eLearning* (UK/Europe GMT ±2)||Open|
*eLearning courses qualification examinations are held on a separate day to the course, in the presence of GULT invigilator. Get in touch with the training team for further details.
Level 1 courses require access to GUL Wavemaker G4/G4m or QSR1 and appropriate pipe samples. Get in touch with the training team for further details.
Last Updated: 15th April 2021
- Your reservation for a place in a course will only be confirmed with a Purchase Order or Payment.
- A minimum of candidates is required for any course to proceed, therefore we reserve the rights to cancel or reschedule at any time.
- Places on GULT courses are limited; we therefore operate a cancellation policy regarding refunds.
- Once you have received confirmation of your place on the training course you will be liable for the whole fee unless we receive written notification of cancellation. For bookings cancelled two or more weeks before a course is due to start, 100% of course fees paid will be refunded to the applicant. No refund will be made for bookings cancelled less than two weeks before the event, except in exceptional circumstances and then only at the discretion of the Training Manager. In the event of cancellation or postponement of a training event by GULT, we will endeavour to inform all participants at least two weeks (one week in the case of E-Learning course) before the course is due to take place. GULT will not be liable for any losses or expenses, including consequential, arising from any such alterations or amendments to the programme. Where dates are varied by GUL Training, course participants may request a full refund if the new dates are not convenient.
- See here the full Terms and Conditions for Training Courses or download from "Training Courses T&Cs" under 'Links'.