GUL Training hosts regular scheduled open training courses both in the UK and abroad, in addition to those that are conducted for specific clients. If you wish to participate, please register your personal details in our online Registration Form.
|24th September 2018||Level 2: XB||6 days||UK||Open|
|1st October 2018||Level 1: P||6 days||UK||Open|
|8th of October 2018||Level 2: SP||6 days||USA||Open|
|15th of October 2018||Level 2: XB||6 days||USA||Open|
|22nd of October 2018||Level 1: P||6 days||USA||Open|
* Minimum qualification of advanced course XB / SP is required to take the QSR course.
☨ Last remaining places.
Last Updated:18th Sept 2018
- Your reservation for a place in a course will only be confirmed with a Purchase Order from you or your company.
- A minimum of 4 candidates is required for any course to proceed, therefore we reserve the rights to cancel or reschedule at any time.
- Places on GULT courses are limited so we therefore operate a cancellation policy regarding refunds.
- Once you have received confirmation of your place on the training course you will be liable for the whole fee unless we receive written notification of cancellation. For bookings cancelled two or more weeks before a course is due to start, 100% of course fees paid will be refunded to the applicant. No refund will be made for bookings cancelled less than two weeks before the event, except in exceptional circumstances and then only at the discretion of the Training Manager. In the event of cancellation of a training event by GULT, we will endeavour to inform all participants at least two weeks before the course is due to take place and all course fees paid will be reimbursed in full. GULT will not be liable for any losses or expenses, including consequential, arising from any such alterations or amendments to the programme. Where dates are varied by GUL Training, course participants may request a full refund if the new dates are not convenient.