We're looking for a bright C++/C# Developer to join the GUL Software Team to work on both new and existing products. The role will involve improving existing products with new features as well as designing and developing new products based on our customer's needs.
A suitable candidate would need to be quick, resourceful, flexible, and an excellent collaborator while taking responsibility for the full software development life-cycle, from understanding the needs of the business through to coding to deployment and maintenance.
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, Data Structures, Algorithms and Multithreading
- Strong experience with C++ and/or C#
- Experience with MFC, HTTP in a Windows environment preferred for C++
- Enthusiastic, organised and able to work both in a team and independently
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Experience in the development of Cloud Applications and infrastructure would be a plus