We are looking for talented engineers who want to be involved in exciting innovative projects from the ground up. If you have good academic credentials (our principals all have PhDs in engineering) and are passionate about good software and hardware design, test-driven development and continuous improvement you might be who we are looking for.
Our products are deployed globally and we are market leaders in what we do, so you will be given a lot of responsibility from the start with significant input into the products we are currently innovating. Our technology is designed to be game changing in our market and involve significant technical challenges that must be overcome during development. You will be using the latest finite element modelling tools, SolidWorks software and cloud computing.
You will be part of an innovative and relaxed working environment, where you will be able to develop your career within an engineering discipline.
- Strong science background, with a university degree in an engineering, physics or computing discipline
- Experience with development projects and system architecture
- Experience working with Matlab, C++ or other programming language
- Experience working with CAD software, such as Solidworks
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Right to live and work in UK