You will join the gPIMS® Monitoring Team as an ATEX Coordinator with a key role in gPIMS® operations management and the design of products for hazardous areas. You will be the focal point of all matters related to this increasingly important activity within the company.
The main responsibility of this position is to assist gPIMS® operations with production management, quality control, and supply chain management. The ATEX Coordinator also leads the certification process of products for hazardous atmospheres (ATEX, IECEx, FM, CSA), and liaises with notifying bodies and customers on ATEX related issues.
- Strong background in an engineering discipline, preferably a university degree in electronics
- Enthusiastic, organised and able to work both in a team and independently
- Experience in dealing with engineers, customers and suppliers
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Experience in hazardous area certification is highly desirable
- Experience in electronics schematic/PCB design (Altium) would be preferred